As inventors of Molecular Ice Technology™, it is our mission to use our technology to achieve three primary goals:
- Preserve natural resource yields.
- Eliminate post-harvest waste.
- Deliver sustainable systems that enhance food preservation and extend shelf life.
“Our passion for sustainability will revolutionize the way food is brought to market in the United States and around the world.”
Our Company Credo guides us in our journey to change the world.
The creator of our technology Snaebjorn Tr. Gudnason wrote down several goals at the inception of our company. These notes guide us in our mission to this day…
For any food that is aided by our technology, we must
- Eliminate the use of undesirable and dangerous chemicals in food processing
- Improve handling and increase product yields
- Preserve natural nutrition in fresh products
- Reduce waste
- Maximize the value of harvest
In accomplishing these goals, we have certain responsibilities.
We believe our first responsibility is to the consumer.
- Fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, and all others who are nourished by the foods we preserve. In meeting their needs, everything we do must be of the highest quality.
- We must constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to maintain reasonable prices.
- Customers' orders must be serviced professionally, promptly and accurately.
- Our suppliers and distributors must be treated fairly and have an opportunity to make a fair profit.
We are responsible to our employees, the team members who work with us throughout the world.
- Everyone must be recognized as an individual.
- We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
- They must have a sense of security in their jobs.
- Compensation must be fair and adequate, and working conditions clean, orderly and safe.
- Employees must feel free to make suggestions, as well as complaints.
- There must be equal opportunity for employment, development and advancement for those selected to join our team.
- We must provide competent management, and their actions must be just and ethical.
We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work and to the world community as well.
- We must be good citizens.
- We must encourage civic improvements, better health and education, and share our knowledge to the betterment of society as a whole.
- We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use, protecting the environment and natural resources.
Our final responsibility is to our shareholders.
- Our business must make a sound profit.
- We must experiment with new ideas, and incent our employees to constantly evolve.
- Research must be carried on, innovative programs developed, mistakes made and paid for, and we must be open to scrutiny, for our goal is just, and necessary.
When we operate according to these sound, reasonable principles our shareholders should realize a fair return.